Injection: Intelligent, innovative
We have developed this innovative injection system specifically for our REFRAJET® Nanobond dry-gunning concretes. REFRAJET® Addmix reduces material rebound as well as dust generation at the injection nozzle.
As a result, you can count on improved mechanical properties and reduced porosity.
- The dry material has a practically unlimited storage life and requires no special marking, as it is manufactured without chemical additives or binders.
- Bonding strength and layer thickness on refractory surfaces can be adjusted and varied without any problems.
- Product properties are significantly improved:
- onding on worn refractory surfaces is greatly improved.
- Pre-wetting the concrete results in a denser concrete struture with reduced porosity.
- Compared with the standard procedure, cold crushing strength and cold modulus of rupture can be increased significantly.
- Pre-wetting by means of a centrally injected aerosol greatly reduces the risk of hose blockages
- Dust generation is also reduced noticeably – particularly during overhead work
- Material rebound is also reduced clearly
- Fine particle activation is more intense than with the standard procedure
- The gunning operator is not hampered additionally: He simply works as accustomed with his standard equipment, because the injection parameters are adjusted by the injection machine operator via the system‘s control unit.
The REFRAJET® Addmix nozzle
- The nozzle can be used with practically every conventional rotor injection machine
- All parts of the REFRAJET® Addmix nozzle are easy to replace
- The injection of other liquids or powders is possible
- In order to reduce dust gene-ration and material rebound, REFRAJET® Addmix can also be used with hydraulically bonding refractory concretes